Call for Workshop Proposals
BIONETICS 2010 - Call for Workshop Proposals
Boston, Massachusetts, December 1-3, 2010
Sponsored by ICST
Technical cooperation with Create-Net
BIONETICS 2010, the 5th International Conference on Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems, is soliciting proposals for one-day and half-day workshops. These workshops should address emerging research directions, specific topics and interdisciplinary themes in the field of bio-inspired network, information and computing systems.
Workshop proposals should be submitted via email to the Workshop Chair Marc Pomplun (marc at cs.umb.edu), and should include:
- Name of the proposed workshop
- Tentative theme, scope and topic areas of interest
- Tentative list of workshop organizers and program committee members
- Preliminary plan for workshop organization, such as paper solicitation, paper selection and time frame.
BIONETICS workshops will be co-located at the BIONETICS conference. Workshop papers will be published in the BIONETICS proceedings published by Springer.
- Workshop proposal due: May 7
- Notification of proposal acceptance: May 14
- Workshop paper due: September 10 (approx.)
- Paper notification: September 24 (approx.)
- Camera ready paper due: October 10
- Workshop Date: December 1-3