Authors are invited to submit full papers of up to 8 pages, or short papers of up to 4 pages, in ACM conference proceedings format. The proceedings will be an ICST publication and the papers will be listed on the ACM DL and indexed by EI.
July 15, 2008 (extended)
September 1, 2008
September 20, 2008
Formatting your Paper
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format. View the guidelines and templates in DOC or PDF format, or download from ACM here, and please follow the instructions below.
- If you have downloaded the templates directly from ACM, please use the Alternate Style and make sure that you do not use the 'Categories and Subject Descriptors' and the 'General Terms' sections in your paper.
- For invited papers, please add the line (Invited Paper) after the title of your paper.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format. A PDF creator can be downloaded for Windows here.
- Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 8 pages and short papers are allowed up to 4 pages, including all figures, tables and references.
Uploading your Submission to EasyChair
The paper submission and reviewing will be handled by the EasyChair conference system.
- If you don't have an EasyChair account, please register here to obtain an account using a valid e-mail address.
- Log in to EasyChair using the following link: http://www.easychair.org/conferences?conf=bionetics2008.
- Upon a successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on 'New Submission'.
- Fill out the information on the corresponding author, co-authors, title, and abstract. Note that a (*) marks a mandatory field that must be specified.
- You can choose to either submit your paper as full paper (8 pages) or short paper (4 pages) and additionally an optional group: Main Conference, Industry Track, or Bioinformatics Track. If this field is not specified, it will be treated as a submission to the main conference.
- Please specify at least 2 keywords describing your submission and select one or more of the topics listed below that are relevant to your paper.
- Click on Choose File to select the file to upload and make sure that it is in PDF format.
- Finally, press the 'Submit Paper' button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.
- You will receive a notification e-mail from the Program Committee chairs, if your paper fulfills the requirements of being accepted for presentation at BIONETICS 2008 and inclusion in the conference proceedings (see Important Dates). Further instructions on formatting the final camera-ready paper and registration will then be provided on this page.