Your paper has been accepted for the ICST Event: Bionetics 2007. In order to conclude the publication procedure, you are asked to complete the below steps.
- Camera-Ready papers must be uploaded into the ICST CMC (Conference Management Center) at http://www.icst.org/cmc/. You can use your existing Cocus login to access the CMC.
- Once logged in, select the conference you wish to upload a Camera-Ready paper for.
- Fill out ALL information for your paper, and please make sure to double-check for errors before submission.
- If requested to make changes and re-upload your paper, simply log in and make the necessary changes.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
- Please visit https://icst.org/registration/reg_bionetics_2007_eu.php
- Please register for the conference. PLEASE NOTE, that AT LEAST 1 AUTHOR for each accepted paper must register at full rate (non-student), in order for the paper to be included at the conference and on the Proceedings CD.
- Please make sure to enter the title and ID number of your paper from CMC.
PAPER FORMATTING / DETAILS CORRECTIONS
- Formatting guidelines can be found in the Authors Kit on the Conference website.
- For each paper, if necessary, you will be requested to make formatting changes.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines CAN result in your paper not being included in the Final Proceedings CD, and therefore not be available in any Digital Library or Indexes.