Over the past several years the obtaining of a visa has become more complex requiring more attention, energy and time. Additionally, embassies have different requirements.
Some may request:
- a letter from ICST verifying intentions of conference participant
- confirmation that the paper was accepted
- a receipt that conference fees have been paid in full
- appearance or interview by conference participant
As a result of these requirements by some embassies, ICST encourages attendees to apply no later than 3 (three) months prior the conference.
Letters of "Invitation" will be issued to:
- keynote speakers, presenters, panelists
- any organizing committee member
- people professionally or personally known by a committee member
- conference participant who has paid their registration fee
To request a visa letter please provide the following information:
- conference/workshop title, date and location
- the amount of fees paid by the requestor
- your intention as either a participant, presenter, committee member, speaker, panelist, etc.
Additional information can be found on the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services Web Site - http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html
Forward your requests to: